[pmwiki-users] PmWiki and Pagelist as report generator

Steve Glover steve.glover at ed.ac.uk
Thu Aug 21 12:07:24 CDT 2008

Hi,

> I'll probably later move this solution to Cookbook/WikiShExamples, but for
> now there is a working prototype (purely test data - feel free to punch it
> around) at

This looks really good. I'd hoped to look at the WikiSh and Fox
approaches during the last few days, but - as ever when I think I've
time to work on the website - we suddenly got busier in other areas.

I'll get back to this after the weekend, but just wanted to say thanks
for now!

Cheers

Steve

PS Thanks also to Vince and Russ: I'll be picking up on the power of Fox
for use elsewhere later!

--
Steve Glover: SDSS, EDINA, Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside EH9 1PR
e:steve.glover at ed.ac.uk t:0131 650 2908 f:0131 650 3308 m:07961 446 902

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.