[pmwiki-users] PmWiki and Pagelist as report generator

Steve Glover steve.glover at ed.ac.uk
Fri Aug 22 11:11:17 CDT 2008

Hi Peter,

> Now updated (see link above) with 3 separate "views" which the user
> can choose dynamically (current view will "stick" as you move to other
> data pages).  Also now includes a wikitrail for convenient navigation
> which is updated automatically when new pages are added.

Wow. This is looking better and better. I do have one concern, though:
WikiSh depends on SecLayer, which has a status of "Alpha, Experimental".

We're already using UserAuth for fairly fine-grained acces control (four
or five classes of user/editor/admin types with different levels of
access to a similar number of Groups) - if I install SecLayer am I going
to have to make a lot of changes?

Cheers

Steve

--
Steve Glover: SDSS, EDINA, Causewayside House, 160 Causewayside EH9 1PR
e:steve.glover at ed.ac.uk t:0131 650 2908 f:0131 650 3308 m:07961 446 902

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.