[pmwiki-users] Content/Music - extremly long access-path via URL

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 12:26:08 CST 2008

--- Patrick Ogay <lists at basel-inside.ch> wrote:

> But "Exsultate justi" definitely made problems (in
> Moz) and I changed it to (:music:) again.

http://www.wprj.net/chor/index.php/Tunes/ViadanaExsultateJusti

I looked at your page above.  I pasted the abcm into
my test wiki here:

http://www.theficks.name/test/Content/pmwiki.php?n=Music.Huge

What I see is what I would have guessed.  The page
renders fine when I save it (short URLs), including
the midi link, but if I try to preview it it chokes.

During the preview the links (such as the midi one)
are as to be expected, indeed huge.  I will look into
creating one of the workarounds that I mentioned in
the previous emails.  But you should know that you can
probably just go ahead and use the (:abcm:) tag just
fine for that song, just not when previewing it on
edits!

-Martin