[pmwiki-users] Content/Music - preprocessor step

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Fri Feb 15 05:33:59 CST 2008

I'm trying to extend the (:abcm:)  to use a preprcessorstep - abcpp

I looked at the script and I found a place where the scripts are assigned.
ContentRegFSConverter("abcm",   "midi", 'abc2midi ${i} -o ${o}');

Does it make sense to pipe,
Soemting like here
ContentRegFSConverter("ppm", "gif", 'pnmcrop < ${i} | ppmtogif > ${o}');

But it seems to be better to me to have a separate step.
Actually I don't understand how the processing sequenz is controlled

regards
Patrick

P.S.
For postprocessing (mp3 generation) I wrote a script. And I do manually
at the moment.
The contentstructure is clear, so the midi can be found below the
directoryname, which is the same name like the pmwiki page.