[pmwiki-users] Single-quote bug

Norma J Dowell njd at mchsi.com
Sun Feb 17 20:43:03 CST 2008

I have a bug that is causing single-quotes to double whenever anyone saves a
page on our wiki.  Has anyone else had this problem, and what did you do to
fix it.  Apparently it has been happening for some time now.  I thought it
was connected with a server ldap change, but it was not.  The single-quote
being the mainstay of wiki editing, I thought maybe we better figure it out
soon.

Thanks for any help anyone can give on this problem!