[pmwiki-users] Single-quote bug

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 10:24:48 CST 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 8:43 PM, Norma J Dowell <njd at mchsi.com> wrote:

> I have a bug that is causing single-quotes to double whenever anyone saves a
> page on our wiki.  Has anyone else had this problem, and what did you do to
> fix it.  Apparently it has been happening for some time now.  I thought it
> was connected with a server ldap change, but it was not.  The single-quote
> being the mainstay of wiki editing, I thought maybe we better figure it out
> soon.

Hi, Norma:  Please post again to the mail-list (NOT to me; I
definitely don't know anything that could help) with more information
about your wiki -- what version is it, what environment is it
installed in (Linux, Windows, commercial host's server or your own
company's, etc.), what optional recipes (add-ons) do you have running
(e.g. more about that ldap setup), etc?

Best of luck!