[pmwiki-users] Off topic PHP question

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Thu Feb 21 08:41:57 CST 2008

Dear PHP wizards,

I am trying to install a package on my Macintosh (which is running
Mac OSX 10.4.11 using the normal Apache web server and PHP 4.4.7).
Everything is going great except this package uses a "domxml"
module.  Evidently I don't have this (or it is not enabled).  The
php.ini only mentions a php_domxml.dll extension, but I assume that
is for that other kind of computer.

My surfing of the web has not led to anything useful.  The
information is either Windows-related or too obtuse for me to figure
out.

Does anybody have any leads or suggestions?

Thanks,
Scott Connard.