[pmwiki-users] Fox install issues

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 18:25:27 CST 2008

Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 5:57:59 PM, marc wrote:

> I've installed the default Forum/ into my test wiki in a farm and all
> looks good until I do 'Create new topic', then complete the form and
> send it. In the browser I then get, pretty much immediately, "The
> connection was reset".

Marc, I have not replied sooner because I have no clue what
causes this error. 'Create New Topic' creates a new page, and somehow
this does not work... Can you create new pages with s  simpler Fox
form? for instance this:

(:fox newfrm redirect=1:)
(:foxtemplate "'''New Page'''" :)
(:input text target size=20:)
(:input submit post "Create Page":)
(:foxend newfrm:)

Have you checked that permissions are set for the target/ target
group?

  ~Hans