[pmwiki-users] Upgraded Fox and FoxCommentBox now Fails

Graham Archer Graham.Archer at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 12 13:08:15 CDT 2008

Hi,

I'm very happy with Fox.

I just replaced my original fox.php version 2007-12-22  with the new
fox.php version 2008-03-11

I restarted the webserver.

I now have a problem with FoxCommentBox

Instead of FoxCommentBox working normally,  i.e user fills in some text
- submits it to a page for viewing, now when the user submits the text
nothing actually appears on the target page AND
on the target page instead of the "Delete" links that were on the target
page with old fox.php the page now shows {(:cell PQA(PSS(foxdelrange
1203499230a43780b0  pagename ):)}

I guess the "upgrade" is not as simple as switching over files as I hoped.

I put the old version back and all is well again but I want to use the
newer features that Fox provides.

btw config.php contains ...........

# FOX
  include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/fox/fox.php");
#Include commentbox
include_once('cookbook/commentboxplus.php');
#Fox Forum
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/fox/foxtemplates.php");

Thanks in advance

Graham