[pmwiki-users] single quotes and ToggleLink

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 18:40:10 CDT 2008

Wednesday, March 26, 2008, 10:30:52 PM, Jon Haupt wrote:

> Because the label for showing and hiding the answer contains a single
> quote, and even though the single quote is entered in unicode, the
> javascript is still broken and clicking on the text has no result.

The normal way to enter single quotes in javacript strings is to
escape them: \' and also \"
but I don't know how to pass such escaped quotes from php input to the
javascript.
it was tricky enough to write the php code for the javascript to be
inserted. If you look at it you see it is full of escapes....
sorry I have no answer!

  ~Hans