[pmwiki-users] Status of 2.2 non-beta release?

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Thu May 1 08:24:03 CDT 2008

Patrick R. Michaud said...

> Would the community prefer that I go ahead and issue a 2.2.0
> release now, with the understanding that the remaining RoadMap
> features will appear in a later minor release?  Or should I
> continue to hold the "beta" designation until those later
> features are done?

Yes. You could have done he same a year ago ;-)

Most stable beta I've ever run.


More information about the pmwiki-users mailing list