[pmwiki-users] FoxForum cannot create second forum

Marcus prima at wordit.com
Thu May 1 14:21:08 CDT 2008

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about the FoxForum
recipe?

I'm having difficulty creating a second forum. I have a duplicate
forum config file called MyForum.php and the line
"$FoxPagePermissions['MyForum.*'] = 'all';"

The rest of the file is an exact copy of the one I called Forum.php
which is now working. I used FoxTemplates.CreateNewForum, but no luck.
The page MyForum.MyForum does not exist.

I entered the sitewide admin password and can create pages anywhere
(this is a testing site). So it's unlikely to be permissions? I can
edit the page MyForum.MyForum manually, no problem. When I copy then
markup from Forum.Forum it works, but the other pages refered to do not
exist. So basically nothing as done by FoxTemplates.CreateNewForum.

I'm running the current pmwiki release, and latest fox versions. All
only just downloaded.

Marcus

Marcus