[pmwiki-users] marinee skin

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Mon May 12 21:14:38 CDT 2008

Here's what you'll need to do to move the black bar and the content down
to accomodate a larger image in the title section:
1] Increase the top-margin on the body element (highlighted below):
    style.css (line 25)
    body {
      font-family:Arial,Verdana,Helvetica;
      font-size:76%;
      margin: *68px* 0pt 20px;
      padding:0pt;
      text-align:center;
      }

2] Edit the image images/bg_top.gif to accomodate the increase made
above. Thus, if you added 20px to the top margin, increase the height of
the black bar in the image. If you're not sure how to do that, let me
how much you need the image changed by, I can do that for you.

Hope that helps.

  ~ ~ Dave