[pmwiki-users] marinee skin

Maria McKinley parody at u.washington.edu
Tue May 13 01:30:17 CDT 2008

Thanks Dave, I increased the margin, but I don't have an
images/bg_top.gif. In the images folder are:

guiedit  sub_icon.gif  warning.gif

and in guiedit:

add.png               page_excel.png  tag_green.png
text_heading_2.png       text_list_bullets.png   text_superscript.png
application_edit.png  photo_link.png  tag_red.png
text_heading_3.png       text_list_numbers.png   time_add.png
edit.gif              photos.png      text_align_center.png
text_horizontalrule.png  text_signature.png      tip.gif
exclamation.png       separator.png   text_align_right.png
text_indent.png          text_small.png          world_link.png
guiedit.js            star.png        text_big.png
text_indent_remove.png   text_strikethrough.png
house_link.png        table_add.png   text_bold.png
text_italic.png          text_subscript.png

This is the latest version of marinee.

There are other strange side affects of having the gif there. The gif
was sitting too low, so I tried moving up the header, but in Firefox,
this also moved up the View, Edit, etc links. In Safari, the links are
still in the same place, but the gif is on the left, and some of the
header is down below. I'm thinking this isn't worth it, and I should
tell her she should either pick a smaller gif or a different skin. If
you want to see the site:

http://www.shadlen.org/maria/tanika/pmwiki/

thanks again for your help,
maria