[pmwiki-users] Linux or Windows

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Mon Sep 1 10:21:07 CDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I have over a dozen PmWiki sites running on a particular 1and1 Linux
account ... rarely any problems.  I've found that some recipes and
external scripts seem to be happier on Linux than Windows, so unless
there is a specific requirement to run a Windows server then my
preference would be to stick with a LAMP configuration.

Russ