[pmwiki-users] Presence online

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Sat Sep 6 12:28:29 CDT 2008

I can hardly (read: not at all) help with the code. Just, I understand
that this recipe involves an approach currently called "ajax", and I
have seen that there are librairies like http://jquery.com/ that
(might) simplify such kind of things; moreover, there seems to be some
kind of service by Google http://code.google.com/apis/ajaxlibs/ which
further simplifies and shorten the code, while also not requiring
anymore the download of the specific library. Thus (maybe) making the
recipe easier to write and install. My knowledge (let's call it this
way) stops here, but maybe it can help a bit.

:-)
Luigi