[pmwiki-users] [[!topic |link text]]

Chris Cox ccox at endlessnow.com
Wed Apr 29 11:31:35 CDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 16:39 +0200, Peter Bowers wrote:

> Is there some way of changing [[!X]] into [[$CategoryGroup/X]] while
> still getting it to format using class=categorylink?  If so that would
> give us the best of all worlds without having to multiply the number
> of markup rules...

I'm not going to say "yeah" or "nay", just point out that
[[!X]] already becomes the category link... the question (I think)
was with regards to alternative naming of the link.. so
we want to say [[!X|What X is]], which doesn't work.

(I think I'm being clear, I found the discussion to be unclear..
maybe I'm the only one that's confused)