[pmwiki-users] Correct size for Youtube videos?

Jo Vermeulen jo.vermeulen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 05:17:57 CDT 2009

Hello,

I tried embedding a HD Youtube video in my PmWiki website. The swf-sites.php
cookbook recipe always uses a fixed size though (425x350). Is there any way
to set the size explicitly? Youtube's embed code uses a different size
(425x344) currently. Moreover, they don't set the size through CSS, but with
the width="" and height="" attributes of the object tag. My embedded video
always appears to be too small.

Is there any way that this might be updated, or are there any quick fixes
for this?

Thanks in advance!

-- Jo