[pmwiki-users] Correct size for Youtube videos?

OBUTEX/Hladůvka admin at obutex.com
Thu Aug 6 07:16:06 CDT 2009

If you can create a very simple html page with the embeded video then a
quick fix for this is to include the html page into the pmwiki page.

I did it with google maps at
http://www.obutex.com/crm/index.php/Pub/Kontakty

where I included
(:includeSite http://www.obutex.com/images/OTOHmapy.html width=900