[pmwiki-users] Adding revolving images

Adam Eyring adameyring at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 22:47:19 CDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm trying to add a series of changing images that only are visible on the home page. Here's my project for a school Web site that will have multiple users:
http://www.eyringfamily.whsites.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php

The image changes, but it's always there regardless of which link is clicked. The javascript is all in the pmwiki.tmpl file. Also, when editing other pages, the password feature appears to be corrupted by the script. Any advice for having the changing image only on the home page without affecting the password feature?

Thanks a bunch.
Adam