[pmwiki-users] Problem with search on pmwiki.org

Simon nzskiwi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 00:15:18 CST 2009

Actually the standard PmWiki search is string based, not token based.
Now you might want to add a feature request for a token based search,
if we could agree on a definition for token (eg \b\w\b. )
I certainly would like to have this option from time to time with simple
markup in the core.

I had a quick look for a regular expression based search, but only came up
with
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/TextExtract

Simon

PS I tried the search of    mini     and     "mini"     - both gave the same
results

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Search

____
http://kiwiwiki.co.nz