[pmwiki-users] Re-thinking Intro to markup pages

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Fri Feb 13 03:38:10 CST 2009

john.rankin at affinity.co.nz wrote:

[...]

>Forgive me, Oliver, but I do not understand why it feels as if
>you are arguing with me, when I keep agreeing with you.

seemingly I often don't understand you as you intended and/or vice
versa.

This might be caused by my limited knowledge of the English language
(I'm not a native speaker), different kind of thinking etc.

Just one more proposal: I suggest not to use anything containing
"Creole" for the name of the new "basic" documentation of PmWiki
markup. The name Creole should be reserved for Creole markup itself,
not for labeling the limitation to some set of functionality.

Oliver