[pmwiki-users] Any hope for 2.2.0 stable release?

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 15 13:00:37 CST 2009

Yes I agree the code is brilliant. But in my judgment it is not written
to be maintainable.

The documentation structure has wanted a rationalization for a long
time, and many people do make excellent improvements. My position is
that a formal planning and implementation process (coupled with a
codebase review) would greatly benefit the documentation base.

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann
bechmann.ca