[pmwiki-users] Any hope for 2.2.0 stable release?

Oliver Betz list_ob at gmx.net
Thu Jan 15 08:32:03 CST 2009

Henrik Bechmann wrote:

[...]

>PmWiki is most certainly a laggard by now. The current version has been
>in beta for far too long (for well justified personal reasons as we
>know), while the rest of the world is not standing still. See for

IMO it's also very disappointing that not even user contributions are
made available. Christian Bartolomäus and Stefan Wüst improved the
German translation a lot (and I added a little), and it's still not
available as download although PM has been asked repeatedly for it.

I'm really concerned about the future of PmWiki.

Oliver