[pmwiki-users] Validating forms in pmwiki

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Jul 3 09:04:13 CDT 2009

Thursday, July 2, 2009, 8:40:08 PM, Vince Admin Account wrote:

> First, in a select box, I would like to be able to display the options
> in different colors.  I can do
> (:input select name=status  value="%red%HELP%% :), and it works in the
> form, but I can't figure out how to make it red in the select box. I
> tried label, and that doesn't help.

I don't think that this possible.
you cannot apply css specific to 'select' items.

> Second, is there a simple way to force the user to press the submit
> button, rather than just hitting the enter key?

I think one may need some javascript to prevent
the 'Enter' key pressed as being interpreted as a form submit.
A solution would be PmWiki specific, not Fox, as some javascript
event hook needs to be added to text and textarea input fields.

  ~Hans