[pmwiki-users] OT: PHP 5.3.0 and Apache 2.2.11 running on server 2008

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Sat Jul 4 16:37:45 CDT 2009

I had some similar problem, not the same but similar.

Be aware of the Explorer Security if you are behind any kind of
proxy/Intranet. Be aware specially in IE in the bottom right there should be
(if that is the problem) a restriction little icon. It could be that pmwiki
installation has been seen as restricted site, add it to trusted sites. If
that is the problem I hope this helps, I spent a few weeks working around
this. If not I hope somebody else could give you a hand them.

Regards,
Edwin