[pmwiki-users] Searching a PTV Searchbox / Searchresults

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Mon Jul 6 07:56:45 CDT 2009

I haven't quite understoo the searchbox/searchreults mechanism. I did a few
things and I can control group results, names etc.
 ( http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists#searchbox )

My interest is to make a search something like this:

if I have a template like this showing a table with pagename and a variable.

[[#template]]
(:if equal {<$Group}:)
(:table  :)
(:cellnr :)[[{$FullName}|{$Name}]]
(:cell  :){=$:Varibale}
(:if equal {>$Group}:)
(:tableend:)(:if:)
[[#templateend]]

I want to be able to show only pages for an specific group where the
Variable is equal to SearchTerm.

(:searchbox :)     // Here I dont' know how to pass the SearchTerm value

(:searchresults group=data $:Variable="SearchTerm" fmt#template:)

I know it has to be easy but I Haven't figure it out yet.

Any help will be apreciated,
Regards,
Edwin