[pmwiki-users] PMWiki - Error 400 when Saving a Change

Lehrner, Stefan stefan.lehrner at rubicon.eu
Tue Mar 17 04:25:29 CDT 2009

Hi,

I want to setup a wiki for the kindergarten my daughter is visiting.
(www.wu-kindergarten.at/pmwiki/). I have not done much until
now, because everytime I want to save a change, I receive a

Error 400: Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Probable reasons are:

 *   You sent a plain HTTP request to an SSL-enabled server port. Instead please use the HTTPS protocol to access this URL, like this: https://example.com:8443/
 *   You made a typo in the request, e.g., typed a comma instead of a colon. Please re-check the URL.
Please contact your webmaster if you are not sure what goes wrong.
Does anybody has a clue on how to solve this issue?

Thanks for your help,

Stefan