[pmwiki-users] Using pmwiki for School Websites

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:32:49 CDT 2009

http://www.milwcollegeprep.com/ is built with v2.1.26.  I don't have a
wikigroup for each teacher, though -- I couldn't convince them to use
it that way.

http://www.nonviolentworm.org has a bloggish part at
http://www.nonviolentworm.org/DiaryOfAWorm/HomePage that uses a bunch
of custom pieces -- but the new bloge recipe (I think it's called)
might be more fully developed.

My main concern here would be security -- once you start having
classrooms and instructors using the site, they are likely to want to
let their kids use it, too -- I would hope so, anyhow!  But that
probably means per-user authorization/authentication, with usernames
and individual passwords and preferably addons to automate that.