[pmwiki-users] Pagelist PTV wildcard usage? Possible? Opinions wanted on tagging system.

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 04:53:46 CDT 2010

Hi Petko,

Wow! That's awesome. Okay, a few questions now.

I noticed in the link this:
"The "_" character is particular"

A different character like # or ! wouldn't be as good or work as well?
Something special about the _ causing the entries to be added to the
.pageindex?

The tags don't have to be listed in a certain order when creating them?

Is there an easy way to add the _ to my existing tags?

And last but not least, where were you when I was setting my system up? :)

This is really nice because it appears that it will address the issue
of having a pagelist based on multiple criteria for the same PTV
($:tags).

Regards,

 - Mark