[pmwiki-users] Formatting search results

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 23:24:10 CDT 2010

There is probably a trivial answer to each question, but it is not known to
me.

1. When I run a search on any of my wikifarm's wiki, I get the results in
camel print. Is there a way to format the search results with spaces between
the words? I set the rest of the site like that, (a setting of space wiki
words in config.php), but it does not seem to apply to search results.

2. Also, is there a way to set it so that the search functionality at the
top right, which is part of the standard skin, searches the whole wiki,
rather than the current group only?

Thanks,

Z.

--