[pmwiki-users] Formatting search results

Steve G. wordz2u at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 23:23:13 CDT 2010

1. Thanks, editing site.search did the trick.

2. I am not sure where to change it so that search on the top right covers
all groups. Would it be in site.search, where I have a :searchresults: (not
changed as in 1)? I did not find $PageSearchResult in my config.php or
pmwiki.tmpl.

Here is how I do it: On group home page(s), I have a search box. For
example, look at:
http://www.words2u.net/pmwiki/?n=Photographs.HomePage

It has the usual top right box, which comes with the skin, and a second box
which I create with the following lines, for the local group only:

(:searchbox:)

(:searchresults group=Photographs:)

I would like to change the top right to search all groups, while the one in
the page will be limited to the local group.

I suppose reading the pages you suggested and their links may help.

3. Source is available, but a password is required.

Thanks,

Z.