[pmwiki-users] PTV including directive : (:text: this is my long text, with pictures. (:thumlist:):)

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 08:30:54 CDT 2010

Hello Patrick,

As said to Dave, I use now such a way to organize my pages that my limited
problem disappeared.
Nevertheless, making possible to include (:directive:) in (:ptv:long ptv:),
could be a good idea to make PmWiki more better ;).

Frankly, I have not enough knowledge to ask for a change where I can't see
the possible consequences neither the difficulty ; so I suggest more
advised/skilled people share their opinion.
One question is : will (:ptv:my text:) still work ?

Thank you,

Gilles.

--