[pmwiki-users] Powertools: Serialname questions

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Jan 28 12:38:15 CST 2010

Thursday, January 28, 2010, 6:26:10 PM, Randy Brown wrote:

> I tried incrementing the serialname beyond 9999 a couple of months ago and it worked.

that's what I thought.
The starting number is only important to give enough leading zeros.
So with the default '0001' you get page names in the right
order up to 9999, but when the incrementing goes beyond this,
then for instance 10000 will appear before 1100, in the alphabetical
order, which is the default in a file system.

  ~Hans