[pmwiki-users] Powertools: Serialname questions

edwin marte edwin.marte at leidba.com
Thu Jan 28 14:16:32 CST 2010

Talking about Serialname and Questions, I am using a form like below
creating the pages targetgroup.0001, targetgroup.0002, etc. With all data
and the format I want working..

My problem is redirecting (nextpage) to
targetgroup.Show?page=NameofCreatedPage ( ex. targetgroup.Show?page=0005 ),
how do I manage to do that ?  I have tried using target at the beginning of
fox and in the foxptv markup, please advice.

Thanks,
Edwin

(:fox testform :)
*.
.
.
*
(:input submit post Send:)*
*
(:foxptv  ptvfields=var1,var2,var3 ptvtarget='{$$(serialname targetgroup)}'
:)

(:foxend testform :)