[pmwiki-users] Is there a way to disable a cookbook in some Group and how ?

ABClf languefrancaise at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:50:35 CST 2010

Hello !

My question : is there a way to disable a cookbook in some Group and how ?
If one loads a cookbook X using config.php, then, is there a way to
disable this cookbook for PrivateGroup ; or, same purpose, is there a
way to load the cookbook for all the site but PrivateGroup ?

For example, does this kind of conditional line work in config.php ?

if!($group == 'PrivateGroup')
elseif ($action == 'edit' || $action == 'comment') {
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/authorcontrib.php"); }

(I'm asking this because I would like to disable AuthorContrib (that
is launched for all site with << if ($action == 'edit' || $action ==
'comment') { include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/authorcontrib.php"); } >>)
in a private group.)

Thanks,
Gilles.