[pmwiki-users] Suddenly can't edit, create new pages

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sat Jan 30 11:05:53 CST 2010

On 1/30/2010 11:36 AM, Steven Benmosh wrote:
> Tell me which log file to use. I won't have access to the server for a
> couple of days, but will check it when I do.
The web-server logs. On my web-server access.log should tell you whether
the web server get the request, and fastcgi.log lists error messages
associated with the request. They are usually in a 'log/' directory, and
there might be other logs with useful info in there.

Although I just retried, and I now get through to your site. It looks
like your server/connection was just slow, as the wiki clearly works.

  ~ ~ Dave