[pmwiki-users] Suddenly can't edit, create new pages

Steven Benmosh wordz2u at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 14:24:09 CST 2010

Yes, it seems to be working now, but not this morning. It may be a hardware
issue, it may be that the HD is beginning to fail, as recently the server
has been acting up.

I have occasional crashes lately, and apache restarts, which I have not seen
for a long time. It used to run for 100 days easy before a reboot. Yet it
crashed today and 10 days ago.

Will let everyone know when I figure out what is going on.

Thanks again,

Z.

--
Check out my web site - www.words2u.net