[pmwiki-users] AsciiMath: Why all the whitespace?

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Thu Jun 24 18:38:02 CDT 2010

I'm working with AsciiMath, and its equation rendering is a miracle to behold.  However, the iframes that it generates have about a half-dozen lines worth of empty space underneath the equations, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to change it.  You can see it at http://www.davidaspitzley.org/PotatoPatch/index.php?n=Research.LocalEconomyModel .  This occurs in both Firefox 3.6.4 and IE 8.  I've checked the CSS and block boundaries of the iframe contents with Firefox's Web Developer Toolbar, and there doesn't seem to be anything in the empty area of the iframe, not even html tag, and I also can't find any height styling on the iframe element which would cause overuse of space.  Any suggestions as to how to rein in the ballooning iframes?

David