[pmwiki-users] I moved a wiki with heavy fox usage to another server…

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 10:12:53 CST 2010

Thursday, March 4, 2010, 3:32:48 PM, Peter Bowers wrote:

> Isn't there some much easier way to do this using (:input $:abc
> default:)?  For some reason this "default" markup doesn't stick in my
> head and I always have to research the syntax from scratch, but I'm
> pretty sure there's a way to do it...

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/InputDefault

> (After a 2-minute read, maybe as simple as (:input default $:abc
> {$:abc}:) or (:input default source={$FullName}:) or something like
> that...)

you are right!

(:input default $:abc {$:abc} :) does the trick.
No need for a selected=selected parameter, and all those cumbersome
conditionals!

i also keep forgetting the syntax for thjat markup!
I tried  (:input default source={$FullName}:)
which did not work, and
(:input default $:abc={$:abc} :) does not work either.

  ~Hans