[pmwiki-users] Fox Contacts Edit

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:37:48 CST 2010

Hi Hans,

I had a question about something and I might have already asked this
and if so just tell me to bug off. :)

Would there be a way to have the "Enter/Submit" after "edit" (or when
creating a new entry)  bring you to a page other than the "view" page?
Say, for instance, a "list" of contacts?

Perhaps I'm missing a simply directive or something I could include in my form?

Regards,

 - Mark