[pmwiki-users] Fox Contacts Edit

Mark Bacas mbacas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 12:50:44 CST 2010

My apologies,

I just needed to do a little reading. The below works great for me.

redirect=PageName and redirect=1
After posting Fox will redirect to page PageName. The default is to
stay on the current page. redirect=1 will redirect to targetpage, or
last in list. redirect=URL will redirect to url string given. Note
that you can specify also an anchor to redirect to a page section, and
url arguments, if you want to pass on arguments or open a page with a
certain action.

Regards,

 - Mark