[pmwiki-users] Chinese on VMS?

Patrik Schrey patrik.schrey at skynet.be
Sun May 16 12:32:33 CDT 2010

Hi Tim,

PmWikiZhCn is cleaned up and re-packaged (Thanks Petko!).
The latest version is available at http://pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/i18n/i18n-zhcn.zip
Some important notes:
- The page State Of Translation, updated with latest information,
gives a good overview and extra notes on the current status of PmWikiZhCn.
- The English PmWiki documentation is still needed as base documentation.
I have re-routed to this PmWiki if the local translation is not yet available.
- A documentation index and WikiTrails are not available either. Use page Basic Editing as starting point at this moment.
- I have also added a local WikiSandbox and Search page, and the SideBar now routes maximum to localized pages.

If you need help to setup the Malay translation, let us know. Did you choose PmWikiMs as groupname?

Regards,
Patrik