[pmwiki-users] Same skin, different font size

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon May 31 09:11:39 CDT 2010

Monday, May 31, 2010, 12:55:38 AM, Francesco Sblendorio wrote:

> In the second case I disabled fontsizer, and I prefer the smaller size,
> visible in my homepage. I don't understand why the new site has a bigger
> font... where is the setting?

fontsizer does its own assesment of what the default font size should
be. You can change it in config by setting $FontSizeDefault.

The default set in fontsizer.php is 90
SDV($FontSizeDefault, '90');

So for a smaller font try 85 or 80 perhaps.

You can also change the increment fontsizer uses, with
$FontSizeIncrement. Default is 10.

If you disable fontsizer you can set a new font size default via css.
All font sizes are set in a font-...css file.
You can override these with settings in pub/css/local.css

  ~Hans