[pmwiki-users] UrlLogo problem solved (by Hans)

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at misc.utwente.nl
Mon May 31 11:17:02 CDT 2010

Hi Bloggers (of Bloge)

Yesterday I installed Bloge on my PmWiki and got in place of a logo the URL
of the Logo (triad and fixflow skin), with no skin (meaning the default:
pmwiki I suppose) the Logo shows.

Hans found out a solution:

page local/blog.php loads bloge, which loads its own bloge-urlapprove.php
script. This changes the url approve link, and loads the PmWiki urlapprove
script.

The problem is that the image source is not approved!

And so a link is shown, but without the usual text "approve site".

And just clicking does not approve the url.

Remedy:

Either disable urlapproval. Fine if you are the only editor.

Set

  $EnableBlogeUrlApprove = 0;

in Blog.php.

Or add your site url to page SiteAdmin.ApprovedUrls Crerate the page if
there is none.

Thanks again Hans!

I tried both suggestions and both worked ;-)

   Peter