[pmwiki-users] Survey of browser settings

Kenneth Forsbäck kenneth.forsback at bob.fi
Mon May 16 05:45:21 CDT 2011

1. I don't use keyboard shortcuts and remove them as they are intrusive.
Users can e.g. create their own keyboard shortcuts to bookmarks *IF*
they want to, but no part of the site will have any by default.

I also use CSS (not Site.Preferences) to make the edit form 100% of the
layout width and around 75% of the screen height.

2. I don't know.