[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.2.35 released: Security update

Hladůvka Jiří mail at revida.sk
Fri Nov 11 11:17:17 CST 2011

Hello,
the site which I administer work nice with version 2.2.25
 From version Version 2.2.32 they do not show correctly Slovak characters
as "á", "ť" and others. I always have to go back to 2.2.25.
The pages are mostly built on pagelists and disabling the pagelists
would totaly destroy their functionality.

citation:
"Migration of existing wikis from an older encoding to UTF-8 shouldn't
be rushed: it is not trivial and will be documented in the future. "

Can you estimate some date when the documentation is ready, please?
Will this remove my problem with national Slovak and Czech characters?

Thanks for your excelent work, Petko,
best regards,
Jiri