[pmwiki-users] Upgrade to 2.2.35 : problem with some page using apostrophe

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sun Nov 13 18:41:16 CST 2011

On Sunday 13 November 2011 23:43:40, ABClf wrote :
> I commented the include_once script, and get my apostrophe printed
> back in the last pmwiki version.
> I'll test the future version to check if any problem related to
> characters still appear.

This one should be fixed, it is in Subversion now and will appear in 2.2.36.

> Quote : "if your wiki doesn't have international characters in
> page/file names"...
> ...do you include uploaded files (images, pdf...) too in your condition ?

Yes I do. The default installation doesn't allow international characters in
attachments so in most cases it should be fine. But if an admin has allowed
international characters in uploads, some Attach: links may stop working after
the UTF-8 migration.

One more thing to fix on my todo list. :-)

Petko