[pmwiki-users] How to do the equivalent of hitting "save" on every page on the wiki?

Alex Eftimiades alexeftimiades at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 12:09:39 CDT 2012

I just added some important new page attributes that will get when you
hit "save" while editing a page. I want to apply them to all the pages
I currently have. I get the feeling this would not be as simple as
doing a "WritePage" to each page on the wiki since that would just
rewrite the existing page.

There has to be a way to do this, I just have no idea how to go about
doing so. I restructured my wiki to use these new page variables, so
until I can figure out how to do this, my wiki will not function as
intended.
This is quite important, so if anyone has any ideas, please respond!

Thanks,
Alex