[pmwiki-users] Fox target from radio or select inputs?

Vince Administration vadmin at math.uconn.edu
Mon Feb 20 16:00:11 CST 2012

Hans,
While trying to get Fox to create a page using a form with target= I discovered in the documentation that the name could be constructed from a text input field. It appears that it cannot be constructed from an input select or input radio.  Is this correct.  I would like the new page name to consist of two parts, the second part being the date (which is easy to do, and works fine) and the first part being a word chosen from a small list, such as a select list, or radio buttons. I do not want the users to muck up the name.
Is my reading of the documentation correct? If so, is there a workaround?

Thanks for your help

      Vince